Msulwa Life Eco-Conscious Bamboo Blend Mugs
The primary purpose of a Bamboo Mug is to protect our planet by reducing the use of single use plastic & paper cups that litter our environment. This can be achieved by using a reusable eco-friendlier mug as a long-term alternative.
Say ‘No Thanks’ to disposable cups. When you order takeaway beverages, hand this reusable mug over for them to fill instead!
Disposable cups are the second biggest contributor to garbage just behind plastic bottles. Worldwide, 500 billion disposable cups are discarded to landfill each year which means one million cups every minute! The cups are usually made of Styrofoam, plastic, paper or other single use plastics which head to landfills… most never reach recycling! Even though paper cups are a better option they are still a single use item and therefore a waste of paper and most of them are still not reaching a recycling facility.
Not all bamboo mugs are manufactured in exactly the same way nor do they have the same composition or properties. It is important to get an understanding of what your bamboo mug is made of and how it is made.
Msulwa Life Bamboo Blend Mugs
PP Plastic Benefits:
- PP is a thermo plastic meaning it can withstand high temperatures without leaching chemicals into the contained liquid
- It is food safe and is BPA free
- It has a melting point of 160° C so it can easily hold hot beverages safely
- It is mould resistant, flexible, durable and will not crack
- It is recyclable
Bamboo Fibre Benefits:
- Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and a hygienic plant-based material
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
This 50/50 combination produces a supple, robust, food safe and an environmentally friendly reusable Bamboo Fibre Blended Mug.
Msulwa Life Mug Properties:
- This mug can be used for hot and cold drinks with its secure lid and heat resistant sleeve.
- Thermo resistant material keeps your beverage hot for longer
- Max capacity 350ml
- Dishwasher safe
- Please recycle this product in a plastic recycling bin after long-term use.