We are so proud of this product!
The Body Moisturising Experience
Presenting with a luxurious soft texture, this light whip with its fresh geranium and lavender scent will deeply moisturise and soften your skin. This rich formula is gentle, only needing a small amount to reap its benefits as it easily glides over your body, hands and feet.
Please also see our specially formulated Facial Moisturiser with Sea Buckthorn.
Our moisturiser is packaged in a plastic-free 100ml glass jar which is sustainable and reusable after your moisturiser is finished!
With the most amazing scents, Geranium Oil may also be one of the best oils for a variety of skin benefits, including oily or congested skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Aging - known for its dermatological use for the treatment of aging, wrinkled and dry skin.
- Muscle Relief - to help with muscle aches and pains when massaged into your skin.
- Antibacterial - potent antibacterial and antifungal abilities against at least 24 different types of bacteria and fungi.
- Natural Deodorant- the antibacterial properties aid in eliminating body odours and can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Skin Enhancer- with its soothing anti-inflammatory properties, geranium oil can really boost glow and skin health.
- Insect Repellant and Bug Bite Healer - Geranium oil is commonly used in natural bug repellants since it's known to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.
A well known amazing natural flower with a flourish of benefits for your health.
- Antibacterial - lavender has natural antibacterial and antifungal components.
- Detoxing the skin - environmental toxins and daily stress can cause skin to have a coarse and inflamed appearance. Lavender contains powerful calming antioxidants that will prevent and counteract the irritating effects of pollutants on the skin.
- Relaxation - lavender has a calming aromatherapeutic effect, perfect for a moisturizer. The scent of lavender increases alpha waves in the area of the brain responsible for relaxation. Lavender has also been seen to relieve sore muscles when massaged in. The scent is known to evoke a sense of calmness, relieve some anxiety and assist relaxation.
- Sleepy Time - perfect to moisturize after a bath or shower, the relaxing smell and properties help prepare you for rest and further relieve tension while you sleep. Hemp infused oil
Hemp Seed Oil
The oil from the hemp seed is highly nutritious and may be especially helpful for the skin. The vitamins and fatty acids in this oil may help keep the skin healthy and prevent breakouts. The abundance of fatty acids makes this oil an excellent choice for nourishing the skin and protecting it from inflammation, oxidation, and other causes of aging. Topical application of hemp seed oil strengthens the skin and makes it better able to resist infection.
Raspberry seed oil
- Provides some UV deflection
- Contains Antioxidants and essential fatty acids that fight oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- Good source of vitamins A & E which can stimulate collagen production and slow the skin aging process.
- Encourages healthy skin cell regeneration and growth.
- High levels of phytosterosis- reduces water loss, helping skin retain hydration and moisture.
- Non-comedogenic - won’t clog your pores
- Linoleic acid helps rebalance the skin’s natural oils and reduces acne breakouts
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Water, Macadamia Nut Butter, Avocado Nut Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Rose Hip Infused Oil, Hemp Infused Oil, Herbal Blend infused, Olive Leaf Infused Oil, Vitamin E, Caster Oil, Glycerin, Euxyl K712, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Raspberry Seed Oil, Orange Bitter Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil , Geranium Essential Oil
Try together with our Natural Facial Moisturiser and Lip Balms!
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.