A massage treatment soap bar full of coffee beans to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Its antioxidants & superfood properties promote sooth silky skin!
100g Bar - Coffee Bean Exfoliation
Our Bean Massage Bar is a like no other with a combination of multiple components:
- This bar is imbedded with whole espresso coffee beans - these beans are the secret to massage away sore muscles and cellulite troubled skin.
- Surrounded by a paste of anti-oxidant ground coffee and vanilla bean oil for a brew of richness!
- Finally, with a pinch of Paprika to spicen up its skin brightening properties
How to use:
In the bath or shower, holding the massage bar, gently massage your muscles in circular motions with as much desired pressure as you want. Once there is good lather, put down the soap bar and continue to massage in circular motions using the palm of your hand or knuckles. Once you feel massaged, use the remainder of the soap lather to clean the rest of your body.
The soothing scent combination, skin-nourishing ingredients, and relaxation of a massage all come together in these coffee bean massage bars for an at-home spa experience that will make weary muscles and minds feel renewed.
Coffee Beans & Ground Coffee
Coffee has amazing benefits to give your skin a radiant boost!
Cellulite reduction - The caffeine in coffee helps reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin by dilating blood vessels and improving overall blood flow.
Calming effects - Coffee has many antioxidants providing a calming effect to the skin when applied topically.
Anti-aging benefits - Applying a coffee paste directly to your skin may help decrease the appearance of sun spots, redness, and fine lines.
Vitamin B3 for skin cancer - Coffee is a rich source of vitamin B3 (niacin), which may be helpful in preventing non-melanoma skin cancers and can possibly prevent other skin growths.
Reduced inflammation – coffee has anti-inflammatory properties which also link to reducing hyper-pigmentation
Acne treatment -The regular use of coffee can help improve problems caused by harmful bacteria. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, combined with the natural exfoliation of coffee grounds, collectively fight acne.
Natural Vanilla Bean
- Vanilla has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Anti-bacterial- Vanilla has been used to reduce skin infections and healing wounds.
- Vanilla Bean contains Vanillin, a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin.
- Vanilla also contains B vitamins, including niacin, which help to maintain healthy looking skin.
Also, paprika is an enormous source of vitamin C - more than most citrus fruits. As an antioxidant, vitamin C fights the aging effects of free radicals and protects your skin. The spice also restricts the production of the pigment melanin which means it makes your skin brighter and lightens age spots
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Espresso Coffee Beans, Ground Coffee, Vanilla Bean Oil, Paprika, Cassava Root Powder, Macadamia Oil, Flour, Coconut Milk Powder, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Avocado Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Soybean Oil, Grapeseed oil
Chemical Free • Vegan • Eco-Friendly
Have a look at the rest of our soap and moisturizer range!
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.