Msulwa Life’s Natural Facial Moisturizer is one of a kind with its unique combination of all-natural skin-nourishing ingredients containing antioxidants & anti-aging properties for soft, healthy skin!
This amazing formula complements your skin, harnessing the wonderful benefits of all its healthy ingredients. The epidermis on the face is so important as it is delicate and often exposed to sun, make-up and harsh ingredients in regular facial products.
Our ratio of ingredients is well balanced as we really want to make sure that your skin is nourished and moisturised, helping to prevent aging and cell damage. We have chosen incredible components which are rich in so many beneficial properties.
Our moisturiser is packaged eco-friendly in a plastic-free 50ml glass jar that is sustainable, recyclable and reusable after your moisturiser is finished!
Our Facial Moisturiser Experience
Putting a small amount of moisturiser on your fingertips, ready to apply, it presents with a soft texture, light-yellow colour, and a fresh burst of natural fragrance. Moisturise evenly in circles on your face and neck. As this is a concentrated formula that spreads easily, you only need a small amount to reap its wonderful benefits, so a little goes a long way.
It is recommended to use an SPF sun cream to fully protect your skin from sun damage when exposed to sunlight.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Sea buckthorn oil is unique, rich in various vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds. It is naturally full of antioxidants, exceptionally high in Vitamins C, E and B groups, carotenoids, biotin and folic acids. The berries also contain a unique combination of calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Skin Protector - Compounds in sea buckthorn oil may boost your skin health as it stimulates skin regeneration. It has also been seen to help reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage.
- It may also promote elasticity and protect against dryness.
- Compounds such as flavonoids, antioxidants, carotenoids, and vitamin E that present in sea buckthorn oil may help fight cancer.
Learning about the other oils used in our moisturiser
Please feel free to research further on these amazing oils below
Carrot seed oil
A winner when it comes to anti-aging effects. Combining skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturising vitamin E, this seed oil helps smooth lines and repair sun damage, scars and any other skin trauma. Beyond facial care, it’s also used in products aimed at treating stretch marks and scar tissue.
Carrot root oil is excellent for balancing oil production and so is an effective anti-aging skincare ingredient in products addressing all skin types.
Clary Sage Essential Oil
With its antibacterial properties it can help soothe inflamed skin and helps calm rashes. Its balancing properties stabilize the production of natural oil and sebum to prevent acne breakouts. Its rich antioxidants tone, tighten, and strengthen the skin.
Raspberry seed oil
- Provides some UV deflection
- Contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids which can fight oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- Can soothe inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis
- Good source of Vitamins A & E which can stimulate collagen production and slow the skin aging process.
- Encourages healthy skin cell regeneration and growth
- High levels of phytosterosis reduce transepidermal water loss, helping skin retain hydration and moisture.
- Noncomedogenic means it won’t clog your pores.
- Linoleic acid helps rebalance the skin’s natural oils and reduce acne breakouts.
Kalahari melon seed oil
is a great choice for a natural facial cleanse. The oil is super-rich in linolenic acid; which makes up between 50% and 70% of its entire content. Used on the face, it gets to work unclogging pores and removing excess sebum from the surface of your skin.
Rosehip Essential Oil
- Helps to hydrate and moisturize skin cells
- Assists in reducing hyperpigmentation and brightens the skin
- Helps boost collagen formation
- Helps protect against sun damage and reduces inflammation
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Butter, Marigold Infused Oil, Rosehip Infused Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Euxyl K712, Zink NN, Emulsifying Wax, Steric Acid, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Kalahari Melon Seed Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Note: All skin is different and if you are someone who has sensitive skin, try the moisturizer on a small surface area first and monitor if you experience any intolerances or sensitivities.
Match this Natural Facial Moisturizer with our Natural Body Moisturizer as well as theses new lip balms!
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.