Msulwa Life has Hello Soap, which is beautifully handmade with high quality vegan and natural ingredients. The soap range uses almond milk and 100% natural oils which are fragranced with finely selected essential oils. The soaps are carefully manufactured by hand and cured for up to six weeks to ensure excellence.
Hello soap locks in moisture, keeping your skin well hydrated, as well as soothing sensitive skin, reducing redness, irritation and symptoms of eczema.
Almond milks skin lightening properties helps with skin discoloration and fades blemishes. Each soap is packed with Vit E and antioxidants giving your skin a clear complexion with a healthier, more youthful glow.
These soaps come in an array of fresh natural fragrances such as Lavender & Geranium, Lemongrass & Grapefruit, Neroli & Ylang Ylang.
We also provide a fragrance free, natural option with the same properties as our other soaps, for those who prefer an completely natural product. Hello Soap’s packaging is 100% recyclable - Zero Waste!
The natural ingredients and their healthy properties used in Hello Soap
PALM OIL: (certified sustainable)
- Delays onset of wrinkles
- Nourishes the skin, it is anti-inflammatory and helps with eczema symptoms
- Cleansing properties
- Restores hydration to the skin
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- High in vitamin content that is beneficial for the skin
- Vit E – fights eczema and contains antioxidants the protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals
- Safe to use for sensitive, dry and eczema prone skin
- Cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities and dead skin cells
- Results in a smooth, supple and even toned skin tone
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin – treats redness and irritation
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Lots of moisture – keeps skin well hydrated
- Gently cleanse skin
- Makes skin look healthier, youthful and a clear complexion
- Nourishes, softens and moisturises skin and soothes sensitive skin
- Rich in Vit E