2 x 50g Bars
A little goes a long way – Using only a small amount at a time on your hand or konjac sponge, wash your face in gentle circular motions. The bars have a great nutrient-dense composition meaning they are going to last you a long time, many months!
Zero Waste- Using this long lasting zero waste & plastic free facial cleanser bar instead of a liquid cleanser (usually in plastic bottles) saves you money and protects the environment from plastic bottle waste!
These bars are packed with many healthful natural herbs, spices, and superfoods that have ancient healing properties for the skin. The Day and Night bars have different combinations of ingredients, each designed to suit the different needs of the skin for morning and evening.
Have a look at all the benefits of the ingredients in these facial bars
Aloe Vera - A natural raw gel that moisturizes and relieves dry, itchy skin, promoting healing for many skin conditions.
Rosehip Infused Oil – Hydrating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory. Great to boost collagen formation, reduce hyperpigmentation and brighten skin.
Green Tea- is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and phytochemicals as well as B vitamins and folate.
Benefits of Cinnamon for The Skin
- Assists with acne - research shows that cinnamon acts against acne-causing bacteria, beneficial for excessively oily skin.
- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles - helps in the production of collagen, which is a protein that gives your skin structure and strength.
- Lightens hyperpigmented skin - A pigment known as melanin is mainly responsible for our skin colour. Overproduction can make your complexion darker or uneven (freckles, sunspots). Cinnamon can reduce the overproduction of melanin formation.
- Fights skin infections - Cinnamon has strong antimicrobial properties that make it useful for tackling skin infections.
Benefits of Turmeric for The Skin
- Anti-Inflammatory and antibacterial benefits- turmeric can work wonders on skin, helping to reduce redness from blemishes and calm conditions like eczema and rosacea.
- Fight off acne – it is a natural antiseptic and helps to keep bacteria from spreading.
- Reduces dark circles -It also stimulates circulation, which can help reduce puffiness and under-eye darkness caused by poor circulation.
Benefits of the Flower Herbal Mix
Hibiscus, Orange Tree Flower, Chamomile, Green Tea, Rose Petals, Lavender, African Potato
- Hibiscus- moisturizes, fights off free radicals, prevents premature skin aging, and decreases inflammation.
- Orange Tree Flower- Tones skin, making it soft and smooth.
- Green tea- is rich in antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, phytochemicals, B vitamins, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium and caffeine.
- Chamomile – Antibacterial, calms redness and irritation, helps treat acne, eczema and general skin irritations.
- Rose Petals- Soothes skin and helps retain moisture.
- Lavender – can improve acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
- African Potato – contains antioxidants that promote the skin healing process.
- Tea Tree Oil - a highly efficient natural cleanser, with anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hemp Infused Oil - Linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil cannot be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging.
- Avocado Pit -contains nourishing oils which help to smooth wrinkles and improve the elasticity of skin, helping you look younger and healthier.
- Herbal Mix – Soothes skin, calms redness and is antibacterial.
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.