Msulwa Life’s Natural Facial Moisturizer is one of a kind with its unique combination of all-natural skin-nourishing ingredients containing antioxidants & anti-aging properties for soft, healthy skin!
This amazing formula that complements your skin, harnessing the wonderful benefits of all its healthy ingredients. The epidermis on the face is so important as it is delicate and often exposed to sun, make-up and harsh ingredients in regular facial products.
Our ratio of ingredients is well balanced as we really want to make sure that your skin is nourished and moisturized, helping to prevent age and cell damage. We have chosen incredible components which are rich in so many beneficial properties.
Have a look at the incredible properties of Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil as well as all the other lovely oils used in this unique moisturizer.
Our moisturizer is in a 50ml glass amber bottle that is sustainable and recyclable so you can reuse it after your moisturizer is finished! With its hand stamped natural cork label and green leaf ingredients tag, this complete product is as close to nature as you can get!
Cork Bottle Labels: Cork is one of the greenest alternatives out there! Besides cork being waterproof, buoyant, elastic, fire resistant and unique in its appearance, it is also a naturally harvested material from the bark of a cork tree, but not harming the tree and not cutting it down! This process also allows the cork tree to absorb larger amounts of CO2 from the atmosphere.
Our Facial Moisturizer experience
Putting a small amount of moisturizer on your fingertips, ready to apply, it presents with a soft texture, light-yellow colour, and a fresh burst of natural fragrance which soon dissipates. Moisturize evenly in circles on your face and neck. As this is a concentrated formula that spreads easily, it only needs a small amount to reap its wonderful benefits, so a little goes a long way.
It is recommended to use a high SPF sun cream to fully protect your skin from sun damage when exposed to sunlight.
Sea Buckthorn Oil
Sea buckthorn oil is unique, rich in various vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds. It is naturally full of antioxidants, exceptionally high in Vitamins C, E and B groups, carotenoids, biotin and folic acids. The berries also contain a unique combination of calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Skin Protector - Compounds in sea buckthorn oil may boost your skin health as it stimulates skin regeneration. It has also been seen to help reduce inflammation following UV exposure, protecting skin against sun damage.
- It may also promote elasticity and protect against dryness.
- Compounds such as flavonoids, antioxidants, carotenoids, and vitamin E that present in sea buckthorn oil may help fight cancer.
Learning about the other oils used in our moisturizer
Please feel free to research further on these amazing oils below
Carrot seed oil
A winner when it comes to anti-aging effects. Combining skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturizing vitamin E, this essential oil helps smooth lines and repair sun damage, scars and any other skin trauma. Beyond facial care, it’s also used in products aimed at treating stretch marks and scar tissue.
Carrot root oil is excellent for balancing oil production and so is an effective anti-aging skincare ingredient in products addressing all skin types.
Clary Sage Essential Oil
With its antibacterial properties it can help soothe inflamed skin and helps calm rashes. Its balancing properties stabilize the production of natural oil and sebum to prevent acne breakouts. Its rich antioxidants tone, tighten, and strengthen the skin.
Raspberry seed oil
- Provides some UV deflection
- Contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids which can fight oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- Can soothe inflammatory skin conditions like eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis
- Good source of Vitamins A & E which can stimulate collagen production and slow the skin aging process.
- Encourages healthy skin cell regeneration and growth
- High levels of phytosterosis reduce transepidermal water loss, helping skin retain hydration and moisture.
- Noncomedogenic means it won’t clog your pores.
- Linoleic acid helps rebalance the skin’s natural oils and reduce acne breakouts.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Has been seen to stimulate the growth of new cells, relaxing tight muscles and smoothing wrinkles. Its anti-inflammatory benefits can target inflammatory conditions in the skin, reducing the size of pores and killing bacteria.
Rosehip Essential Oil
- Helps to hydrate and moisturize skin cells
- Assists in reducing hyperpigmentation and brightens the skin
- Helps boost collagen formation
- Helps protect against sun damage and reduces inflammation
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Butter, Marigold Infused Oil, Rosehip Infused Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Euxyl K712, Zink NN, Emulsifying Wax, Steric Acid, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil, Rose Synthesis Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Note: All skin is different and if you are someone who has sensitive skin, try the moisturizer on a small surface area first and monitor if you experience any intolerances or sensitivities.
Match this Natural Facial Moisturizer with our Natural Body Moisturizer containing Geranium & Lavender!
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.