The world is closing in on Plastic Straws, banning them in restaurants, shops and everywhere possible. Plastic straws take 100's of years to biodegrade and in the meantime pollute our oceans, water sources, leech chemicals and kill our animals.
Switching to alternate straws made of Glass, Metal, Bamboo and Paper provide the earth with great environmental relief!
Of the alternative straw options, Paper Straws are great to have in your home for your family and guests!
Benefits of Paper Straws
- Safe for Children - They won’t break like glass straws - which means safe for the house and parties!
- 50 Straws in a Box – Goes a long way!
- Non-Toxic - No metals or chemicals within the structure of the straws
- Durable and Leak Resistant - Last 2-4 hours in liquid
- Biodegradable - being paper, the straw will disintegrate within 24 hours - safe for wildlife and the environment.
- They are hygienic - fresh and new
- Eco-Friendly - Paper is a natural product and kind to the environment