Routine body exfoliation unveils smoother, softer and more glowing skin by removing dirt, oil, and dead skin cells that are sitting on the surface of your skin and clogging up your pores.
How to use
- The best place to use a body scrub is in the shower or bath. Simply take a scoop of the scrub with your wooden spatula and gently massage in circular motions with your hands over your whole body, excluding face.
- Do not over-exfoliate, the skin only needs a gentle moisturizing exfoliation 1-3 times a week.
- You can let the exfoliant sit on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Using this natural body scrub with its nourishing oils and ingredients will give your body a spa experience leaving your skin smooth and hydrated.
- NB * As the scrub contains oils, to prevent slipping, please be careful when applying the scrub to your feet as it will make your feet slippery *
Who Should Avoid Using Body Scrubs?
There are some skin conditions which can be made worse by using a body scrub. If you have overly sensitive skin or open wounds, please avoid scrubs on those areas including your face, to protect your skin from further inflammation.
Bottle Labels: We have chosen natural cork as labels on our Facial Moisturizer, Body Scrub, Body Moisturizer and Tooth Treatments as cork is one of the greenest alternatives out there! Besides cork being waterproof, buoyant, elastic, fire resistant and unique in its appearance, it is a naturally harvested material from the bark of a cork tree, but not harming the tree and not cutting it down! This process also allows the cork tree to absorb larger amounts of CO2 from the atmosphere.
Our Scrub's Beneficial Natural Ingredients
The beautiful natural Poppy Seeds, Brown Sugar and 3 Salts are our exfoliants instead of plastic micro beads which harm our animals and pollute our water!
It’s Acai time!
Acai berries are the Queen of the rainforest and contain more antioxidants than about 95% of all other plant-based foods.
- This power-packed berry can protect your skin by blocking the growth of harmful organisms.
- This berry helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles - antioxidants really do mean anti-aging!
- Their anti-inflammatory properties are great at fighting acne and breakouts.
Rosehip Infused Oil – Hydrating, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory. Great to boost collagen formation, reduce hyperpigmentation and brighten skin.
Hemp Infused Oil - Linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can't be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging.
Lavender Infused Oil - Lavender is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, an antioxidant, and has the ability to reduce muscle pain.
Our Special Salts
Dead Sea Salt -packed with minerals and excellent for cleaning the surface of the skin because of its antibacterial properties. Improves fine lines and wrinkles.
Epsom Salt - a natural remedy for muscle aches, inflammation, and stress.
Himalayan Salt - Pink Himalayan salt can help your skin retain moisture, and promote soft skin.
All ingredients are of natural origin
Poppy Seeds, Acai Berry, Brown Sugar, Dead Sea Sat, Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Marigold infused oil, Rosehip infused oil, Hemp infused oil, Lavender infused oil, Orange Citris Blend, Avocado Butter, Coconut Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Euxyl K712, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange essential oil, Olive Oil