Msulwa has teamed up with Aromadough that takes Aromatherapy to those who need it in a fun, natural and affordable way. This silky soft stress ball of health combines natural ingredients like coconut oil and cocoa butter with pure essential oils which are infused into a dough ball, creating a therapeutic feel and smell.
The dough is 100% natural, non-toxic and packed with the goodness that nature has to offer. Enjoy this simple therapeutic and creative way of inhaling the benefits of essential oils, while combining it with a relaxing and stress relieving activity.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years in various cultures for medicinal and health purposes. Because of their antidepressant, stimulating, detoxifying, antibacterial, antiviral and calming properties, they are recently gaining popularity as a natural, safe and cost-effective therapy for several health concerns.
The particles in essential oils come from the different parts of plants, including the flowers, leaves, bark, roots, resin and peels. In fact, just one drop of an essential oil can have powerful health benefits and so adding such oils to your personal health care lifestyle can make a world of difference.
Have a look at our wide variety of different oil combinations infused into each aroma dough, carefully chosen to support different needs.
- Africa Revive: Lemongrass, lime and lavender, a blend to energise you.
- Calm: Neroli, Lemongrass & Lavender, this blend helps one feel comfortable and relaxed.
- DeStress: Cedarwood, Vanilla & Lavender, this blend is perfect for helping with stress, depression and anxiety.
- Relief - Ginger, Spearmint and Peppermint. This blend is designed to provide relief from nausea, headaches and tummy aches.
- Happy: Rose Geranium & Peppermint, this blend helps release endorphins.
- Sleep: Sweet orange, lavender, neroli, a blend to calm and relax the mind.
- Allergies - lavender, eucalyptus and ravensara
- Colds & Flu - cinnamon, lemon and ginger
- Headache - chamomile, peppermint and lavender
- Fatigue & Exhaustion - peppermint, lavender and lemon
- Sheep Sniffles: Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Origanum, helps to ease runny noses colds.
- Sheep Focus: Vetiver, Lemon, Lime, Lavender and Lemongrass, helps promote focus and concentration while doing tasks.
- Sleepy Time: Sweet orange, lavender and neroli, this blend promotes sleep and stillness.
What's in the box
1 x 65g tub of Aromadough
Love my aromadough