Brighten up your cleaning routine and improve your carbon footprint with our Msulwa Life handmade Eco-Scrubbies! Our Scrubbies are made from eco-friendly recycled cotton, locally made in South Africa!
It takes a huge amount of water to grow cotton which depletes valuable water sources and therefore contributes to environmental harm.
Our Scrubbies are made with 85% recycled cotton which was produced in a sustainable process where NO water was used in the production, providing a very low carbon footprint!
Our highly reusable Scrubbies replace plastic non-biodegradable sponges which easily disintegrate and have a limited lifespan. These recycled cotton crochet cloths can be easily washed in a washing machine and can be used countless times! Once they have finally been worn down, you can throw them out in your compost heap for them to biodegrade. Our cloths have a thick strong weave, wonderful to use in either the kitchen for dishes or in the bathroom as body wash cloths.
Personal Bathroom Use:
Boost your cleansing routine with the Scrubbie benefits listed below!
- Rejuvenation - light exfoliation can make your skin more youthful and bright
- Using a Scrubbie with soap maximizes the benefits of washing, resulting in better skin cleansing, freeing it from dirt, oil and sweat
- Crochet Scrubbies are essential for every kitchen
- They are very effective in cleaning dishes, pots and pans
- They are durable and last longer than plastic sponges and cloths
Each 2-piece Eco-Scrubbie set includes:
1x Square Scrubbie: 21cm x 21cm, looped for easy hang & dry
1x Round Scrubbie: 8cm x 8cm, looped for easy hang & dry
1) Every few days, soak and wash in a bucket of soapy boiling water
2) Throw into your next washing load
3) If you need to ultra-sanitize, place in a bucket of diluted bleach – NOTE: This will discolour the cotton, but that does not really matter, it will still work the same way!