Msulwa Life's Eco Roller Towels have been designed as the solution to dramatically reduce our regular need for single use paper towels in our households!
This is an eco-household 'Must-Have'.
Our NEW Eco-Roller Towels come with...
1) 15 or16 Quality, Durable & Edged Eco-Roller towels, rolled onto a strong, custom-made cardboard core that perfectly fits onto our special wooden towel holder.
2) OPTIONAL: Wooden Holder: A quality, beautifully handmade wooden roll holder with a stunning rich walnut/oak finish, laser engraved with Msulwa Life.
3) An EXTRA cardboard core! Custom made and stronger than a regular paper towel core! Start rolling your washed towels onto the extra core before your first roll is finished.
Their modern design and features suit every household and can be used in the kitchen, bathroom... or any room for anything!
The best part!
Reusability! Each eco-towel is washable and reusable time after time - once you have grabbed one towel for a quick clean up, you can either hand rinse/wash under a tap and hang to quick dry or add them to your laundry washing load for them to come back to life for another use!
Family households can many paper towels everyday... for everything! It is calculated that a family of 4 can go through 4 paper kitchen towels (50 sheets per roll) a month! That's 200 disposable paper towels - this is a huge waste, financially and environmentally.
Our Eco-Roller Towels counteract this overuse in so many ways!
- Save money - by not needing to buy paper kitchen towels regularly.
- Wash & Reuse - much less single use waste.
- More uses than paper towels - made from absorbent strong cotton material, they are more useful than paper towels! They can handle bigger wipe-ups and cleaner wipe-downs.
- Quick Drying - use, rinse and hang throughout the day as they dry quickly.
- AND... they are Plastic Free - Zero Waste - Sustainable
We want to make this eco transition convenient, fun and effective for you so it fits easily into your normal life's routine.
How to use:
1) Unroll each Eco Roller Towel one at a time as you would a paper towel and use it for any wipe-down or clean-up.
2) Wash/Rinse either by hand or in your washing machine. Hang to dry.
3) The fun part, the re-rolling! As you start to get through your roll, use the extra core provided and start rolling the washed towels onto it. Start doing this as they come out the wash, this will keep them organized and ready to take their place on the roll holder when the first roll is finished.
We have 4 Eco-Rolls for you to choose from:
- Tooty Fruity - 16 Roller Towels in a combination of four patterns (Fruits, Bee Hives, Red Starlets, Grey Zig Zags)
- The Bee's Knees - 16 Roller Towels in a combination of four patterns (Bee Hives, Forest Animals, Bees, Fruits)
- Cloud Nine - 16 Roller Towels in a combination of four patterns (Spots, Blue Clouds, Brown Starlets, Grey Zig Zags)
- Surprise Roll - 16 Roller Towels in a mystery combination of all the patterns