Try our NEW & Improved Bamboo Toothbrushes now in 6 vibrant Colours!
Ideal for both Children & Adults
We believe that every small change we make DOES IN FACT make a big difference. There are millions of pieces of plastic regularly being dumped into our oceans and across our planet; this plastic will continue to pollute our earth for generations and generations.
Plastic toothbrushes are a huge problem as they are made from a mixture of plastics that contain toxic and dangerous chemicals - these have been reported to leach toxins while brushing, and then later to leach into the soil when discarded.
Yes, a plastic toothbrush is THAT bad! Switching from a plastic to a bamboo toothbrush is one of the first and easiest changes to make towards being more eco-friendly. By choosing a bamboo toothbrush, you will be making a valuable adjustment to your health, reducing plastic waste and preventing toxins in our environment.
Msulwa Life's Bamboo Toothbrushes description:
- Our toothbrushes are made from Moso Bamboo which is most sustainable, being an endless resource, growing rapidly and harvested by harmless trimming without removing the roots.
- CO2 Neutral: Moso Bamboo is eco-friendly and balances carbon dioxide absorption and oxygen production.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- These bamboo handles are now naturally treated, making the handles more water, mould and bacteria resistant!
- All the bristles have been selected to be an ideal firmness for the cleanest and heathiest teeth and gums. They are all between a medium and soft firmness.
- The easy hold bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
- The bristles are made of Nylon-4 (shorter biodegradable time than Nylon-6)
- The packaging is recyclable, biodegradable and plastic free.
- All our toothbrushes are great for BOTH children and adults!
Directions for use:
As bamboo is a form of wood, after every brush wipe the handle and bristles to remove excess water.
Either store your bamboo toothbrush upright or across a pebble!
Repurposing your Bamboo Toothbrush:
1) It is easy to write on your old bamboo handle to use in your garden as identify sticks for your different plants.