We are so proud of this product!
The Body Moisturizing Experience
Presenting with a luxurious soft texture, the wonderful fresh geranium and lavender fragrance is so pleasurable to smell and moisturize your skin. This rich formula is gentle and you only need a small amount to reap its benefits as it easily glides over your body, including hands and feet.
Please also see our specially formulated Facial Moisturizer with Sea Buckthorn.
Our moisturizer is bottled in a 200ml glass amber bottle which is sustainable and forever recyclable which you can reuse after your moisturizer is finished!
Bottle Labels: We have chosen natural cork as labels on our Facial Moisturizer, Body Scrub, Body Moisturizer and Tooth Treatments as cork is one of the greenest alternatives there is! Besides cork being waterproof, buoyant, elastic, fire resistant and unique in its appearance, it is a naturally harvested material from the bark of a cork tree, not harming the tree and not cutting it down! This process also allows the cork tree to absorb larger amounts of CO2 from the atmosphere.
With the most amazing fragrance, Geranium Oil may also be one of the best oils for a variety of skin benefits, including oily or congested skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Aging - known for its dermatological use for the treatment of aging, wrinkled and dry skin.
- Muscle Relief - to help with muscle aches and pains when massaged into your skin.
- Antibacterial - potent antibacterial and antifungal abilities against at least 24 different types of bacteria and fungi.
- Natural Deodorant- the antibacterial properties aid in eliminating body odours and can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Skin Enhancer- with its soothing anti-inflammatory properties, geranium oil can really boost glow and skin health.
- Insect Repellant and Bug Bite Healer - Geranium oil is commonly used in natural bug repellants since it's known to keep mosquitoes and other insects away.
A well known amazing natural flower with a flourish of benefits for your health.
- Antibacterial - lavender has natural antibacterial and antifungal components.
- Detoxing the skin - environmental toxins and daily stress can cause skin to have a coarse and inflamed appearance. Lavender contains powerful calming antioxidants that will prevent and counteract the irritating effects of pollutants on the skin.
- Relaxation - lavender has a calming aromatherapeutic effect, perfect for a moisturizer. The scent of lavender increases alpha waves in the area of the brain responsible for relaxation. Lavender has also been seen to relieve sore muscles when massaged in. The scent is known to evoke a sense of calmness, relieve some anxiety and assist relaxation.
- Sleepy Time - perfect to moisturize after a bath or shower, the relaxing smell and properties help prepare you for rest and further relieve tension while you sleep.
Pomegranate Seed Oil
Pomegranate seed oil can be just the secret ingredient you’ve been looking for to attain lusciously gorgeous skin.
- Improve skin damage- Keratinocytes in the fruit help rejuvenate skin and repair skin damage, this natural anti-aging fruit provides a more youthful appearance.
- Non-Greasy- Deep hydration everyone needs! Pomegranate seed oil penetrates deeply and effectively and doesn’t make the skin greasy nor clog pores. It hydrates and helps skin problems such as acne. It’s very healing to support dry and cracked skin, alleviating skin issues such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Anti-inflammatory & Anti-aging- Punicic Acid, pomegranate seed oil contains this magical compound. It’s also called Omega-5 and helps reduce inflammation, fend off free radicals with cancer-fighting abilities. It also helps thicken your skin and improve elasticity making it useful for reducing scarring.
- Beautiful Skin Texture- Pomegranate seed oil contains a form of pro-estrogen, which is compatible with your natural hormones.
- Firmer skin- Pomegranate seed oil is extremely rich in antioxidants and helps boost collagen production for a youthful look.
Article extracted from Bona, by Bonfiwe Tshiqi-July 22, 2019
Hemp infused oil
The oil from the hemp seed is highly nutritious and may be especially helpful for the skin. The vitamins and fatty acids in this oil may help keep the skin healthy and prevent breakouts. The abundance of fatty acids makes this oil an excellent choice for nourishing the skin and protecting it from inflammation, oxidation, and other causes of aging. Topical application of hemp seed oil strengthens the skin and makes it better able to resist infection.
Raspberry seed oil
- Provides some UV deflection
- Contains Antioxidants and essential fatty acids that fight oxidative stress and reduce inflammation.
- Good source of vitamins A & E which can stimulate collagen production and slow the skin aging process.
- Encourages healthy skin cell regeneration and growth.
- High levels of phytosterosis- reduces water loss, helping skin retain hydration and moisture.
- Non-comedogenic - won’t clog your pores
- Linoleic acid helps rebalance the skin’s natural oils and reduces acne breakouts
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Water, Glycerin, Macadamia Nut Butter, Avocado Nut Butter, Shae Butter, Cocoa Butter, Rose Hip Infused Oil, Hemp Infused Oil, Herbal Blend infused, Olive Leaf Infused Oil, Vitamin E, Caster Oil, Euxyl K712, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Orange Bitter Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil , Geranium Essential Oil
Try our Natural Facial Moisturizer with Sea Buckthorn with this Natural Body Moisturizer
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.