Our all-natural well formulated tooth treatment paste is one of a kind and is PACKED with so many mouth and teeth benefits! A refreshing, polishing and smooth experience utilizing its botanical ingredients and remarkable properties to remineralize & whiten your teeth naturally, while keeping your mouth bacteria free!
Introduce this Natural Tooth Treatment Paste by adding it to your normal brushing routine, either every few days or daily. This will be beneficial to help start remineralizing your teeth together with promoting good oral health.
How to use in your oral routine
1) Using the wooden spatula provided, scoop a small amount and place it onto your Msulwa bamboo toothbrush.
2) Brush your teeth for 2 minutes and rinse as normal. You will notice that our natural paste wont foam like regular toothpaste does, as ours is free from harmful Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) which is the undesirable foaming chemical.
3) Rinse your spatula of excess paste and towel dry then place it on top of the cork lid until its next use.
4) Hygienic & Antibacterial purposes- it's best not to put your toothbrush directly into the paste container, to avoid contamination and also getting water into the paste container. Use the spatula provided.
5) Floss your teeth with our Natural and Vegan Msulwa Life Dental floss for the best results
Our 50ml Tooth Treatment Paste comes with a wooden spatula. The container is recyclable glass, with a naturally waterproof cork base and cork stopper – this assists in protecting your jar in the bathroom which is often wet and slippery. As with all glass, please handle with care. The cork stopper is held tight with a wood cellulose 'plastic-like' seal (plastic free) that is biodegradable and eco-friendly to keep the treatment paste airtight and clean.
Please be careful when opening the jar for the first time - to prevent the glass jar from accidentally breaking, pull out the cork stopper out with gentle wiggling.
Benefits of our Tooth Treatment Paste (50ml)
- Refreshing spearmint flavour with a natural sweet taste (no added sugar or sweeteners)
- Fights cavities
- Polishes and cleans teeth
- Naturally brightens and whitens teeth
- Provides minerals for rebuilding tooth minerals
- Protects the mouth from bacteria and plaque
- Controls bad breath
- Protects gums
Understanding more about our Natural Paste vs Commercial Toothpaste
The Toxic Ingredients in Traditional Toothpaste
As adults, we are conditioned to brush regularly with standard toothpaste, probably grabbing the same exact brand and flavour every time you run low. After all, your dentist reminds you to brush with fluoride toothpaste every time you see him.
But have you investigated the ingredients in your toothpaste? Most common toothpaste ingredients don't do much to actively improve your dental health, and in fact, many of them pose serious dangers to your body.
Take a look at these common toothpaste ingredients that can be dangerous and toxic:
Fluoride - This is commonly added to our toothpaste and drinking water. Highly promoted from the 1950's to be beneficial for your teeth! It's been documented that fluoride accumulates in our bones and has neuro-toxic and neuro-behavioural effects, causing poor function of the nervous system and reducing energy essential for brain function. Fluoride can also increase the production of free radicals in the brain.
As a result, fluoride is linked to several severe complications that make it a documented danger to your body:
- Developmental impairments
- ADHD & Autism
- Fluoride can increase absorption of aluminium, linked to dementia
- Higher risk of thyroid imbalance
- Nervous system degeneration
- Impaired pineal gland function
Aspartame - a horrible artificial sweetener found also in toothpaste and many products. It can affect learning, behaviour, memory, and is associated with cancer.
Triclosan - Studies show the potential for triclosan to nurture antibiotic-resistant bacteria and interfere with thyroid hormone production.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - is a “surfactant” that produces cleansing and foaming action. Studies have explored the toxicity of SLS and associate this ingredient with skin irritation and organ system toxicity.
Propylene Glycol - a probable carcinogen. Research links it to allergic reactions, depression, heart disease, and higher absorption of toxins in the bloodstream.
There's really no need for chemicals in our cosmetic and dental products. We should be embracing safe and natural ingredients that effectively protect our teeth from cavities and actively improve oral health.
The amazing ingredients of our Natural Treatment Paste:
1) Bentonite Clay & Kaolin Clay
Bentonite clay is a soft clay and an ancient powerful natural remedy, used to protect the body from disease and injury. Bentonite clay is able to latch onto chemicals, impurities, and toxins to remove them from the body.
Remineralization - Traditional toothpaste focuses solely on preventing cavities. While that is important, it overlooks the important need for remineralization of teeth.
Teeth are made of dentin and enamel, both of which are naturally sustained by minerals. Unfortunately, it’s common for eating habits, lifestyle choices, and environmental toxins to break down minerals from the teeth. When teeth lose minerals faster than they gain them, you start to notice unpleasant symptoms like sensitivity and decay. Brushing with Bentonite and Kaolin clay accelerates the remineralization process as these natural clays are full of minerals like silica, calcium, zinc, potassium, and magnesium.
Introducing minerals to teeth provide major oral health benefits:
- Strengthen your teeth
- Fight off harmful bacteria
- Reduce and prevent sensitivity
- Protect gums from decay and infection
This is so different to regular toothpaste! Instead of using fluoride toothpaste as shield against bacteria that doesn’t actually improve the condition of your teeth, bentonite clay gets to the core of the problem by making your teeth stronger and healthier.
Teeth Whitening from Bentonite Clay
As a very mild abrasive, bentonite clay gently scrubs and beautifully polishes teeth. It helps remove tartar and cleans the gums to give you a brighter, whiter smile. As soon as bentonite clay comes in contact with bacteria and toxins in your mouth, it absorbs them and replaces them with minerals...how brilliant is that!
Bad Breath - Caused by sulphur-producing bacteria that lurk around your teeth, gums, tongue, and throat. Since bentonite clay attaches to bacteria and toxins, bad breath can’t even start to develop.
2) Colloidal silver - Known to effectively fight tooth infections with its powerful healing properties that kill bacteria. It is comprised of tiny particles of silver colloids that actually contain very low amounts of silver, making it safe in your mouth.
Colloidal silver is a dietary supplement and is used for topical application on wounds to help prevent and treat infections.
3) Coconut oil - has been shown to help reduce cavity-causing bacteria which cause plaque and gingivitis. Coconut oil combined with the other ingredients contributes to shining and whitening of teeth.
4) Baking soda -a very mild abrasive, which helps whiten teeth and remove stains from the surface like tartar. In addition, baking soda is alkaline and salty, which helps lighten acid-based food stains – such as those from coffee, tea, and red wine.
All these ingredients in our natural treatment paste help to actively protect your mouth and teeth. The experience of using this paste is very pleasant having a fresh spearmint flavour.
NOTE: Essential oils have been used in this product and so it is not recommended for children under 10 years old or pregnant women.
All ingredients are of Natural Origin & Vegan
Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Bicarbonate of Soda, Colloidal Silver, Wintergreen Essential Oil & Peppermint Essential Oil
All skin is different and if you have any allergies, intolerances or very sensitive skin please consult your doctor if you are unsure of specific ingredients. Pregnant women and children under 10 are not advised to use essential oils. Please feel free to do your own further research on the ingredients to understand what would be suitable for you. Please read our Disclaimer Policy for more information.